18.6 Update Series
18.6.20 Update Release Notes
Anarchy Online's Valentine's Day events have begun and will continue until March 1st, 2015.
- Xan Reliquary
- Certain loot that seemed to stop dropping, should start dropping again
- Guardian Spirits will now defend against player pets' attacks
- Higher level sided monsters should drop the correct weapons
- General Kronillis, Nirtox, and Vivyan should be more generous to those strong enough to defeat them
- Nippy John Stilettos require Title Level 2 to wear
18.6.19 Update Release Notes
- Kuma Tonfas now have the same Expansion/Title Level requirements as the other Xan weapons
- Pre-Universe Storage Devices will be more willing to be equipped
- Aspect of the Antleet will be able to be uploaded if you already have the Gingerleet nano
- Hiisi swords will now correctly apply their modifiers when worn
- Nophex Deluxe 3D Printer had its description elaborated upon
- Temple of Three Winds will kick out players above 70; similar functionality will be placed into other dungeons with 18.7
18.6.17 Update Release Notes
- Xan Reliquary
- Shortened length on some of the attacking waves
- Expanded loot offerings from the Caravan Lizard, and Hard/Medium final bosses
- Moved Guardian Spirits closer to each other
- Guardian Spirits will now defend against player attacks
- Increased spawn amount of Inferno Quest targets; reduced respawn time
- Increased health and firepower for all towers
- Medusa Grandmatriarchs have been spotted in Eastern Foul Plains; approach with caution
- Notum Profundis has been going to the gym and is ready to defend some new loot
- Upon Tarasque's death, a less-than-pleased assistant of De'Valos will appear in Camelot Castle to indicate when repairs will be complete
- Lowered requirements for - 000 weapons and adjusted damage ranges
- Added a set of Illegally modified weapons for low-level players; these can be found in the Subway
- Updated Clans and Omni-Tek general weapon shops to offer -000 Weapons (Neutrals can now access these shops)
- Updated Clans and Omni-Tek general armor shops to offer a few pieces of Carbonum armor (Neutrals can now access these shops)
- Blades of Boltar and Honed Edge of Tarasque have been sharpened slightly
- Twice Augmented Hellspinner Shock Cannon has been improved slightly
- Legacy of the Xan weapons will now require owning Legacy of the Xan, as well as Title Level 6
- Nano-Charged Stun Gloves are now Martial Arts weapons
- Construction has begun in ICC
- Anarchy Online's winter events have begun and will continue until January 5th, 2015.
18.6.16 Update Release Notes
- Implemented new Inferno Missions
- Enemies involved with the Peacekeeper Constad/Dust Brigade questline have been slightly toned down
- After helping Warden Ystanes for the first time, you may select which Prisoner to hunt
- Lowered level requirements to speak with Shadowlands mission NPCs (Normal teaming level ranges still apply):
- Adonis: Lv 130-190
- Penumbra: Lv 150-210
- Inferno: Lv 190+
- Froobs can now take the more "simple" daily missions from John Smith
- Inferno quest NPCs modified in 18.6.15 should be mezzable again
- Research XP cap increased from 5% to 10%
- Agent OFAB shoulder pads' requirements have been fixed
- It should no longer be possible to spawn legions of Kizzermole Gumbaba
- Adjusted the furniture scale and lighting within The Cup, Enjoy it While it Lasts, The Happy Rebel, Baboons, and Rompas.
- Added "Dex's Invisible Gloves" to Veteran Shop
18.6.15 Update Release Notes
Pre-Halloween preparations - Halloween will begin next week!
- Uncle Pumpkin-Head, his Griefing brethren, and the Commanders of the Entvined army have started carrying some new treasures.
- A new Pumpkin-Head has been spotted, tormenting Notum Miners of SBC-Xpm Site Alpha-Romeo 29.
- Re-implemented Battle Station daily mission so that it can be done 3 times in a day.
- Added XP rewards to PvP Daily Missions; lesser XP rewards applied to the "easier" missions.
- Shadowlands, Lost Eden mothership, and Alien Invasion ship missions will have exits appear when the boss is defeated.
- Inferno quest NPCs will be more generous with handing out their treasures.
- Mission "Deux Ex Machina" no longer has a mission timer.
- Exit to the Grid added to the basement of a Borealis Antique Shop.
- Preparations made for new Inferno Missions - to be enabled on Testlive soon!
- OFAB shoulder pads have been added for Adventurers, Agents, Bureaucrats, Doctors, Fixers, and Meta-Physicists.
- Pistol-based perks can now be used with (Infused) Dust Brigade and Solar-Powered Master Pistol.
- Hacked Omni-Tek Gunships and De-Hacked Frederickson Micro-kinetic Sleeves can be used by Neutrals.
- Improved Cut Red Tape can be used by the Agents who uploaded it.
18.6.14 Update Release Notes
- A new 30 day subscription item has been made for The Market. This item is called GRACE.
- New functionality has been added to The Market. More information about this can be found here and here.
Nano Program Updates
- Garuk's Improved Viral Assault has been updated with these changes:
The attack time is 1.25 seconds (the cap is removed).
The recharge time is 1 second.
A local cooldown of 9 seconds has ben added.
The nano target must have nanoline 8 running.
The Matter Creation main criteria is changed to 2000+.
18.6.13 Update Release Notes
- Players who have gotten their character broken and can no longer pull new Daily missions will now be able to reset their daily mission tracker bit by talking to the Agency Handler. This will only work if the player removes all missions from the mission window prior to requesting the tracker bit reset.
- A new play costume has been made for this year's birthday celebrations.
Nano Program Updates
- Detonation Matrix has been completely altered and is now called "Garuk's Improved Viral Assault". This nano formula can be used without wielding a cyberdeck (However, the nanodeck will still be required) and the damage dealt by this nano formula will scale with the Nano-Technician's Mat. Crea. skill.
- Tarasque will be immortal for 30 minutes after spawning and during that time there will be 3 broadcasted messages. When Tarasque spawns, after 15 minutes and when Tarasque is no longer immortal. This change is made to help players to complete their Tarasque Daily mission.
18.6.12 Update Release Notes
- Items should no longer become stuck in the trade inventory. This normally happened when trading with an npc and your client crashed when you had placed all the items/credits in the trade window but not accepted the trade.
- You should no longer be able to sell backpacks with items inside. This change has been made to prevent players from accidentally selling things they actually want to keep.
- Special offer items have been made.
- Assembly of De'Valos sleeves should no longer report an incorrect minimum QL. As a result of this change, the "Cyber Armor Sleeves" is now the "Source" and the "Powdered Viral-Bots" is the "Target" in the tradeskill process.
- Old Beit Bones no longer look like a Shadowlands Chest...
- Advanced Jobe Suit Helmet should now display on Male Solitus Characters.
- The Ganimedes Personal Jetpack should no longer be possible to equip when you are flying.
- You should now be able to turn the Floating Angel back to its original form by using the screwdriver.
- Cloak of the Reanimated Illusionist is no longer missing the (3/5).
- The Santa Head Mask should no longer lack a texture on the hat.
- Daily mission "The Hunt" should no longer disconnect players from the daily mission tracker system.
- You will no longer be able to complete all Battlestation pvp daily missions at the same time. To prevent this issue, it is now only possible to complete one Battlestation daily mission per day.
- Only the Tarasque and Battlestation pvp daily missions will provide any XP after this update.
- Ocra Duna should no longer spawn with an incomplete body. It should be easier to communicate with Ocra Duna now.
- Chief Virologist McLaughlin has started to enjoy frequent coffee breaks and should no longer bother to follow you around for more than 40 meters before returning to her regular spot.
- It should no longer be possible to survive logging out and then in again on the final platform of the Gauntlet. Any attempt to do so will result in self sacrifice.
- Leaving your team on the final platform of the Gauntlet is now very deadly.
We have also fixed some typos and a few exploits.
18.6.11 Update Release Notes
- A stats page should now be added to the Market.
- Carrier Craft now comes in travel size.
- We have added a tree dress with a matching hat for the winter holiday events.
We have now finalized this year's Winter holiday content. Featuring a new loot system for social items which will now come out of gifts that you loot from winter themed leets. This means that the old school winter holiday items are possible to obtain this year.
More information will be provided later!
18.6.10 Update Release Notes
- The Vagabond Cloak no longer has any sub-criteria and the debuff to strength has been replaced by a concealment debuff. Wearing this cloak makes you so smelly, you cannot hide!
- NCU Robot Reed no longer has a Zone validation or sub-criteria.
- Bodum-Larga NCU will now increase psy-mod.
- Carrier Craft will now increase strength with an equal amount to that of the Omni-Tek Gun Ship. (Any QQ about this will be noted, but quickly dismissed!)
- Neural Interpreting Nball - Handguns will now buff ranged energy too, but none of the stats on this item will exceed 40 points. It will also require sense instead of stamina and be open for any profession to equip.
- Neural Interpreting Nball - Melee fighting will now be open for any profession to equip.
- Metallic Hoop, Support Wire, Candy Cord, Counterfeit Omni Epaulet's highest QL values have been nerfed... slightly.
- An Omni Epaulet has been made for Omni-Tek players. This will spawn the Counterfeit Omni Epaulet if used by a Clanner. The Counterfeit Omni Epaulet will spawn the Omni Epaulet if used by an Omni.
- Whistle-box now increases add all def instead of reflect.
- Capsule of Thin Blood will now require Stamina to equip.
- Candied Fruit Armband will now increase Nano Prog, Quantum FT, Weapon Smt, Chemistry and Pharma Tech from 1 to 15.
- Ring of Body Maintenance is no longer Nanomage only.
- Real Knickers Stockings will now increase Evade and Runspeed by 50 points and Duck/Dodge by 20 points.
- Reinforced Blackpants will now increase the wearer's Strength by 5 points.
- Jones Energized Carbonan Helmet will buff 15 comp. lit at the highest QL.
- Hollow Orange Torch, will only be possible to use by Enforcer and Adventurer and increase all Shield AC by 20 points.
- Black/White Agent Cloak will now increase Evades by 25 points and Rifle, Aimed Shot and Concealment by 20 points. These items remain Agent only.
- Ai-X44 Android Head will increase Intelligence and Psychic from 1 to 15.
- A couple of the Griefing Uncle Pumpkin-Heads have started to exploit and replicated some items that never should have dropped...
- Uncle Pumpkin-Heads have now found their lost backpack of Lya Armor.
- You should now be able to enter the Crypt of Home again.
And we have fixed some more exploits...
18.6.9 Update Release Notes
- The collector should no longer have a desire to kill himself.
18.6.7 - 18.6.8 Update Release Notes
Warning: You need at least 2 gig free disc space to patch.
- We have now converted the RDB in preparation for the new engine.
- Omni-tek has created a birth control program for Kizzermoles which will prevent them from reproducing so rapidly...
- Npcs have again been given a brain transplant and we hope that they can manage to find their way home without getting stuck inside geometry.
- Temple of the Three winds cultists will now follow you for 60 meters before they figure out its a lost cause.
- Some control towers should no longer have a personality...
- Previous dated loot should now drop from the uncle pumpkinheads.
- The watchdog pattern should now drop again.
- Miy cloaks should now drop from the Entvined in the Halloween instance.
- The Collector has gotten some of his walls properly installed and invites everyone to leave if they keep trying to get stuck.
- Alien Communications Officers in Sector 10 has now realized that they are not in Sector 42.
- A new Advanced Personal Grid converter has been made. It can be used on any friendly control tower to enter The Grid. If the tower's organization is not your own, you will pay a fee of 100 000 credits directly in to that organization's bank. This item can be bought in the "Computers" vending machine.
- A social Uncle Pumpkin-head pet has been made for ARK Events.
- An Omni-Tek standard issue prisoner outfit has been made.
- Have you ever wanted to become extremely ugly? Well now is your chance.. An Entvined Facemask has been made to claim in the itemshop during the Halloween events.
- An enigma companion has also been made for itemshop. Free to claim during the Halloween events.
- A signal beacon that creates pretty effects has been made.
- A Christmas tree dress has been made, but it won't be available before Christmas!
Portable surgery clinics should no longer be possible to use on others.
As usual no patch without some exploits fixed!
18.6.6 Update Release Notes
- Borealis has now been liberated.
- Characters with many veteran points will now be able to see their veteran points properly.
- The timed city upkeep warning is now removed.
- Bahirae Serugiusu will no longer be stationed in Omni-Trade and Antonio Neal has taken her place.
- NPCs will no longer get stuck inside collision when returning to their spawn point.
- Aliens in Sector 10 are tired of players running too far away and will now return to their spawn point after 50 meters.
- Some monsters in Albtraum have gotten their powers diminished.
- The Fifth Play Costume no longer has a typo.
We have fixed some exploits.
18.6.5 Update Release Notes
- The Tinker will now accept 500 items to start a raid. Drop chance of these items has been reduced a bit to reflect this change.
- The Tinker will reward anyone handing in a birthday item with a "Tinker Token". 250 of these tokens can be used to buy a sealed ql300 Nomad Armor set.
- A new play costume has been made for this year's festivities.
Old anniversary items have been added to the loot folders of all Nomads at a lower drop chance.
- A reward item for attending the Borealis events has been made.
- A few npcs have prepared themselves for the upcoming Borealis events!
- A pink silvertail social pet has been made. It might eventually find its way in to the Itemshop.
- The Balloons! social pet has gotten its icons updated.
As usual we have also fixed exploits this patch.
18.6.4 Update Release Notes
- Battlestation should now work properly again.
- The launcher should no longer delete prefs.
18.6.3 Update Release Notes
Dungeon and Instance Updates
- Alappaa should now work properly again.
- Monsters in Alappaa ate a noob stim and should now be easier to kill.
- The Omni-Tek Tailor is no longer racist and will accept rollerrat flesh from Nanomage characters.
We have fixed many exploits this patch.
18.6.2 Update Release Notes
Various Game Updates
- 12 Character slots should now be available to all active subscribers. Any new or reactivated subscriber account will gain 10 slots. Froobs will have 8 character slots.
- Mouse cursor attachment will no longer obstruct the readability of the tooltip.
Dungeon and Instance Updates
- Monsters in Temple of the Three winds, Inner Sanctum, Foremans, Pandemonium, Crypt of Home, Cyborg Barracks, Albtraum, Alappaa, Dark Ruins (Team), Smugglers/Mantis Den, Steps of Madness, Subway will now return to their spawnpoint when trained and will also provide a higher amount of XP.
- Albtraum missions now require less monster kills.
- Albtraum should now have less monsters.
- Sector 10 bosses will now drop ICE and and has a chance to drop an Untuned Relay.
- Sector 10 Signal relays are now yesdrop.
- A spirit in the outzones will now be able to tell you if your character is immune to Vortexx's attacks.
- Tir City has now gotten a cleanup.
- The bank terminal should be inside the tax office building this time. It was full of ninja the last time and escaped...
- The monsters spawned by the Arid Rift Quest named "Genomes and Evidence" should now despawn after a while.
Item and Nano Updates
- Mudurlugu should now check for the Shadowlands expansion.
- An ARK event reward item has been made.
- The Equip Timer on Yalmaha vehicles have been set to the same value as the jet pack.
- The Ranged Weapon Tracers have been removed from Excalibur and Snake Tamer Shield.
- Some more items have gotten their NODROP tag removed.
- Heckler Juice now requires the user to be in ICC.
- The CRU items have been removed from the fixer shop.
- Iron Circle is now a target buff instead of a team buff, like other ability buffing nanos.
- Dropping the City Resettlement Beacon on to a City Controller should no longer consume it.
- Various typos have been fixed in nanos and items.
- Breed change items are no longer possible to use on the same breed/different gender to encourage the use of a gender change item which is less costly.
- The amount of Controller Recompiler Units have been drastically reduced. Quality levels which are not 25%, 50% 75% or 100% have now been broken and turned Nodrop to increase the readability of the Market search results. Broken CRU can be repaired by using a Nano Programming Interface. It is also possible to combine CRU to create larger % valued CRU.
- Traders can now buy 25%, 50%,75% and 100% CRU from the Specialist Commerce.
We also fixed some exploits!
Update Release Notes 18.6.1
Various Game Updates
- Fixed some server crashes.
- Pets should now be possible to rename properly again.
- Fixed that the global research is not progressing.
- We have made optimizations for server performance.
- We have temporarily disabled the mail notification.
- Fixed various exploits. (I just wanted to make sure it was not forgotten so you believe these are real patch notes!)
Update Release Notes 18.6.0
Various Game Updates
- There will now just be one dimension for Anarchy Online called Rubi-Ka.
- Mouse cursors have been updated.
- You can now use ctrl-click to attack.
- The prefs have been moved out of the install directory. And in to the app data folder of your operating system.
- Buttons have been added to the launcher to open the gui, screenshot and scripts folders.
- Froobs will no longer be allowed to become president of an organization.
- Inventories will no longer be part of the BLOB.
- The vehicle nano line should now display properly.
- Kill monster group missions will now have a more accurate system message.
- The following Rubi-Ka zones have now been closed: Coast of Tranquility, Coast of Peace, 3 Craters West, 3 Craters East
- A white Fancy outfit has been added to the Veteran Vendor.
- The Flea monster has gotten a texture polish.
Shade's caress now deals the same damage on both melee and ranged targets.
- Building size and upkeep should now be displayed in the item description.
- More characters can be created when less than max are active.
- Personal research gain output has been updated to reflect it's not affected by faction standing.
- The tax office will now be available to place in your organization city.
- Outdoor cities have been disabled.
- The city plot is no longer the main defining factor in the city upkeep. The upkeep price of a city can be controlled by how many beneficial buildings you have placed.
5x5 Buildings will add 5 000 000 to the city upkeep.
10x10 Buildings will add 10 000 000 to the city upkeep.
And so on..
- Some city buildings have been resized to match this new design.
- A small instanced city has been added. Entrance can be found in ICC. The base upkeep of this city is 5 000 000 credits. The price will be 300 000 000 credits.
- A Large instanced city has been added. Entrance can be found in ICC. The base upkeep of this city is 15 000 000 credits. The price will be 500 000 000 credits.
- Serenity Island is now a large city plot. The base upkeep of this city is 15 000 000 credits. The price will be 500 000 000 credits.
- Market, ECM Tower (the large one) and Medium organization HQ buildings have been disabled.
- City buildings can be bought in the Tower Shop.
- All city Buildings are now nodrop. (Buildings can be sold before the final tradeskill step as the final tradeskill step is based on comp. lit.)
- City advantages have been updated: Guard house will provide heal delta. Landing pad will now provide run speed. Swimming pool now only provides Body Development. HQs no longer provide run speed.
- A City Resettlement Beacon has been created and will be given to all presidents of an organization with a city. This package contains the following buildings and items: A small and a large HQ, an ECM tower, a Grid House, a Notum Silo, a Satellite Uplink, Mining Operations, a Sauna, a Tax Office and a City voucher which will allow you to buy an instanced city plot of your choice.
- The Grid house now grants access to the grid by walking on the platform.
- A punching bag npc is now added in the notum silo.
- You should no longer be able to place multiple beneficial buildings of the same type.